The Benefits of Dog Leashes
While the uses for a dog leash might seem obvious, there are many benefits we might not necessarily consider.
- An efficient and simple means of controlling your dog while training.
- Preventing your dog from wandering into areas where they’re not allowed.
- Prevent dogs from running into the street and injuring themselves or others.
- Prevent both extremely friendly dogs and dogs with strong prey drives from chasing and scaring other animals and children or people with dog phobias.
- A means to safely, temporarily tether your dog if you cannot give them your attention briefly.